Friday, April 9, 2010

Then and Now

Or "Our Married Life by Katie DiSimone"

We were referred to Katie DiSimone by our friend Meghan when we were planning our wedding. Katie shot our engagement photos and our wedding. She is an amazing person, and an incredible photographer (I swear, she can make anyone feel comfortable in front of a camera), and after the wedding we stayed in touch. When Joey was born, she visited us in the the hospital and graciously brought her camera along. She even called me when she was on her way there to ask me if I needed anything from Starbuck's - I mean, how awesome is that!

So, when Joey turned one, we contacted Katie to document our next chapter. It just amazes me to look at the photos she took when Joey was only two days old next to his one-year shots:


No comments: